If you are taking regular repeat medication you can request your prescriptions in writing:
- By completing the prescription request form available in the Surgery and placing it in the posting box adjacent to the Reception desk.
- By posting the right hand side of your previous prescription to us, enclosing an S.A.E. if you want us to post it back to you.
- By faxing your request on 01684 584059.
- By calling your nominated pharmacy and placing the request via them.
- Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site.
We will fulfil your request within three working days.
Order Medication Online
You can now order your medication online through Patient Access (See above link). In order to do this, you will need to complete an 'Online Access Registration Form' which can be collected from reception. Once the form is filled out, it will need to be handed in at the surgery and a valid form of Photo Identification presented for authorisation; log-in details will then be provided.
Alternatively, you can download the registration form below and bring to reception upon completion.
Patient Access Registration Form
Urgent Medication Requests
We understand that it is sometimes necessary to request medication urgently and at short notice. Please find attached two documents below for information, please read these before putting in an urgent medication request.
An "Emergency Prescription Request" form is now required in order to order medication urgently; these can be obtained from reception or from the below link; "Urgent medication request form".
- It is not possible to issue your medication immediately.
- All emergency requests for medication are given to the duty GP in the afternoon and will not be ready for collection until after 7pm Monday to Thursday and 6.15pm on Friday.
- The duty GP will normally issue no more than 7 days of medication as an emergency supply.
- Medication will only be considered to be of an urgent nature if it is included on our urgent medication list, if not on this list your prescription will be ready for collection in three working days.
- Please DO NOT place urgent medication requests online, as they will be processed normally.
Standard letter addressed to patients
List of medication classed Urgent
Urgent medication request form
New Patient Repeat Medication
If you are new to the Practice and you are currently taking ongoing repeat medication you will need to make an appointment to see a doctor or our practice pharmacist before your next prescription is due.