Fax: 01684 584059
If you are taking regular repeat medication you can request your prescriptions in writing:
- By bringing the right hand side of your previous prescription to the surgery with the items you require clearly ticked. Please place your request in the posting box adjacent to the Reception desk.
- By completing the prescription request form available in the Surgery and placing it in the posting box adjacent to the Reception desk.
- By posting the right hand side of your previous prescription to us, enclosing an S.A.E. if you want us to post it back to you.
- By faxing your request on 01684 584059.
- Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
We will fulfil your request within two working days.
You will only be able to order prescriptions that are on repeat
(Please DO NOT order online if you want to order an urgent prescription)
Local chemists do provide delivery services. If you want to use these services please ask your preferred chemist and let us know when you order your repeat prescription. Please allow extra time if the chemist collects or delivers your prescription. Murrays provide a service at the Practice.
New Patient Repeat Medication
If you are new to the Practice and you are currently taking ongoing repeat medication you will need to make an appointment to see a doctor before your next prescription is due.